Hosted by GW Paralegal Alumni Association, GW Paralegal Student Association, GW College of Professional Studies (CPS) Office of Alumni Affairs and CPS Career Services, this panel discussion explored the breadth of the paralegal profession by comparing and contrasting various legal specializations and sectors. Panelists shared their experiences, discussed current trends and offered professional advice.
• Maria S. Bright, Paralegal Specialist, Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals
• Kathleen Crabtree, Paralegal, Exxon Mobil Corporation
• Pascalle Goddard, Senior Litigation Paralegal, Hollingsworth LLP
• Shahrzad Spieler, Senior Paralegal, Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox
• Tara Kim Eberhart, Senior Firmwide Paralegal Manager, McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP